8.16.2008

Seattle Hempfest :: Fun For The Whole Family


Like the swallows to Capistrano, yearly the great unwashed (literally!) converge on Seattle's Elliott Bay, Myrtle Edwards, and Sculpture Garden Parks for Hempfest, a happy go lucky event where people who don't live in the city arrive in droves so that they can be edgy and celebrate the fact that they smoke marijuana. Lucky for me, it's adjacent to my neighborhood, so as I dodge seemingly disoriented pedestrians, I can participate in the experience without even actually having to attend! It reminds me of the time that I saw Manu Chao at Sasquatch, but not quite as death wish inducing.

Having had to drive through the mess twice today, I have the urge to bolt the windows and blood the doors.




Hempfest: Oh look! Doesn't that look like fun?? (Survey says: No.)

No comments: