10.16.2008

A Palin Presidency

Wow. I just found my favorite website for the next three weeks (ok, the next five days; my attention span has been a little shot lately)! It's PalinAsPresident, and it's a virtual advent calendar counting us down to the election. Every day there is a little change made to the site; doors that open, objects that move, countless predictions of imminent catastrophe made. Curious to know just how a Palin Presidency might go down were something to happen to (a somehow bafflingly elected) McCain? Well, this pretty much lays it all out. Don't scoff though, remember all of those things that the "Bleeding Heart Liberals" predicted from Dubya? Yeah, that "I told you so" is somehow just as gratifying as I thought it would be -- which is to say, not at all.

You know, I would love to get into it all, but really? You should just check it out for yourselves because I don't want to spoil a single surprise. Ok, the baby names "Cashew", "Carport", "Rake", and "Purple" posted on the wall made me howl the first time I saw them, but that's all that I'll tell you. Maverick!

No comments: